C3 SPORTS & EVENTS CENTER located at 200 Ellis Place, State College, PA 16801
Session 1 - 9:00am start
Session 2 - 2:00pm start
Doors open 7:00am
- Cost is $35 online by Friday, 2/24, at 11:59pm
- Cost is $45 online from 2/25 to 3/10 at 10:00pm
- Double bracket available for $30
- Walk-in registration available on day of tournament for $60
AGE & DIVISIONS:
- Age as of 12/31/22 at midnight
- First Year Only – Must have less than one year of experience (no competition experience prior to 6/1/22)
WEIGHT CLASSES (+1 pound allowance):
5U – 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 70, 80 – Session 1
7U – 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 75, 85, 110 – Session 2
9U – 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 85, 90, 95, 110, 130 – Session 1
11U – 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 105, 120, 135, 150 – Session 2
Early Weigh-ins: Saturday, March 11th
6:00pm to 8:00pm ($20 per wrestler)
Regular Weigh-ins: Sunday, March 12th
Session 1 – 7:00am to 8:00am
Session 2 – 12:00pm to 1:00pm
ANY CHANGES TO AGE DIVISION, WEIGHT CLASS, NAME OR TEAM NAME CAN BE ADDRESSED AT THE SCALES
ATTENTION 2nd & 3rd YEAR WRESTLERS!
THE BTC SUPER NOVICE SLAM TOURNAMENT WILL BE RUNNING
AT THE SAME TIME/SAME PLACE AS THE FIRST YEAR FINALE!
WRESTLERS ARE PERMITTED TO ENTER BOTH TOURNAMENTS IF ELIGIBLE!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!
We are pleased to work with hotels in the area to offer a block of rooms for our tournament. Please click here for more information and registration links!
- Super Trophy for 1st Place Champions!
- Medals for 2-4th Place Finishers
- 1:00 periods
- 10 point tech fall
$15 per person
$5 for students
5 & under free
Doors Open at 7:00am - Bag chairs encouraged - No outside food or drinks
- Headgear optional
- College Out of Bounds
- Singlet not required at weigh-ins
- Modified scholastic rules used for all divisions. Tournament will be double elimination or round robin.
- Tournament Director reserves the right to combine weight classes upon need.
- All officials’ decisions are final
- No video reviews
- Any disrespectful conduct towards wrestlers, adults, staff, or officials will not be tolerated and can result in removal from the tournament
NO REFUNDS WITHIN 48 HOURS OF TOURNAMENT
- Anyone wishing to challenge the age or experience level of a wrestler must present physical proof prior to or during the tournament.
- Any wrestler found wrestling in a division that they are not eligible for, by age or experience level, will be removed from the tournament.
- Final decision is left to the discretion of the Tournament Director.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions