BTC SUPER NOVICE SLAM
MARCH 12, 2023
C3 SPORTS & EVENTS CENTER located at 200 Ellis Place, State College, PA 16801
Session 1 - 9:00am start
Session 2 - 2:00pm start
Doors open 7:00am
- Cost is $25 online by Friday, 2/24, at 11:59pm
- Cost is $35 online from 2/25 to 3/10 at 10:00pm
- Double bracket available for $30
- Walk-in registration available on day of tournament for $60
AGE & DIVISIONS:
- Age as of 12/31/22
- First, Second, & Third Year Wrestlers Only – Must have less than three years of experience
Weight Classes (+1 pound allowance):
6U – 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 70, 80 – Session 1
8U – 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 75, 90, 105, 120 – Session 2
10U – 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 105, 120, 150 – Session 1
6U – Madison Weights (Session 1)
8U – Madison Weights (Session 2)
10U – Madison Weights (Session 1)
*Girls can enter boys division for free if less than 3 person bracket
Early Weigh-ins: Saturday, March 11th
6:00pm to 8:00pm ($20 per wrestler)
Regular Weigh-ins: Sunday, March 12th
Session 1 – 7:00am to 8:00am
Session 2 – 12:00pm to 1:00pm
ANY CHANGES TO AGE DIVISION, WEIGHT CLASS, NAME OR TEAM NAME CAN BE ADDRESSED AT THE SCALES
We are pleased to work with a hotel in the area to offer a block of rooms for our tournament. Please click here for more information and registration links!
- Medals for top 4 Place Finishers
- 1:00 periods
- 10 point tech fall
$15 per person
$5 for students
5 &under free
Doors Open at 7:00am - Bag chairs encouraged - No outside food or drinks
- Headgear optional
- College Out of Bounds
- Singlet not required at weigh-ins
- Modified scholastic rules used for all divisions. Tournament will be double elimination or round robin.
- Tournament Director reserves the right to combine weight classes upon need.
- All officials’ decisions are final
- No video reviews
- Any disrespectful conduct towards wrestlers, adults, staff, or officials will not be tolerated and can result in removal from the tournament
NO REFUNDS WITHIN 48 HOURS OF TOURNAMENT
- Anyone wishing to challenge the age or experience level of a wrestler must present physical proof prior to or during the tournament.
- Any wrestler found wrestling in a division that they are not eligible for, by age or experience level, will be removed from the tournament.
- Final decision is left to the discretion of the Tournament Director.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions